Professional Coaching for Teachers
Whether you are new to the field of teaching or have been teaching for many years, individual or small group sessions with a qualified Educational Psychologist are a great way to boost your professional and personal development.
These sessions are designed to empower you to take greater control of your personal and professional life.
Here’s how we can help:
- Learn strategies to deal with difficult parents
- Rediscover the joy of teaching
- Create an “emotionally intelligent” classroom
- Develop better classroom management strategies
- Learn strategies for dealing with learning disabilities within the classroom
- Get help with funding applications
- Get help with writing individual learning plans
- Learn about psychological assessment tools (e.g. WISC, WIAT, etc.)
- Get advice on individual students
- Learn how to deal with difficult parents
- Learn how to manage difficult students
- Develop strategies for counselling students
If you would like to book a session please click here to contact us.
We look forward to helping you meet your professional development objectives.