About Deborah Jepsen
Deborah is the founder and principal psychologist of School Psychology Services.
Deborah is an experienced Educational and Developmental Psychologist.
Deborah is also a member of the APS College of Educational and Developmental Psychologists, which entitles her to practice as an endorsed specialist in this area.
Deborah has extensive educational and psychological experience as a teacher, counsellor and school psychologist.
She works closely with children, parents and school communities, including teachers, and offers comprehensive advice on individual learning programs.
Deborah loves helping children overcome challenges and strive to fulfill their true potential.
She is friendly and engaging and has a good sense of humour!
Deborah has the following university qualifications and professional memberships…
- Master of Educational Psychology – The University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma of Education – Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Educational Psychology – Monash University
- Bachelor of Social Science (Pastoral Counselling) – The Australian Catholic University
- Bachelor of Science – The University of Melbourne
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) with Children and Adolescents
- Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Member of the APS College of Educational and Developmental Psychologists
- Registered with the Psychology Board of Australia